Made in Kart, the largest leisure karting track in the Yonne, located in Joigny. They receive young and old to discover the pleasure and sensations of a safe drive.
You will have the choice between classic sessions, driving lessons or races.
Want to gain height ?
Champagne Airshow offers hot air balloon flights.
Discover the landscape from a new angle and observe the green valley, the city of Sens and the cathedral, each flight will be unique and the wind will decide the way.
Bike lovers ?
We offer several routes with different distances and level of diffculties :
- Along the Vanne and its tributaries (15km): Family circuit that will make you discover, along the Vanne, the main attractions of Sens and its surroundings. Departure from the Tourist Office of Sens.
- Around the parks and gardens of Sens (22km): Family route to discover the green and flowery spaces of the city. Departure from the Tourist Office of Sens.
- From Sens to Véron, following the Yonne (25km): Circuit that winds the banks of the Yonne and its villages. Departure from the Tourist Office of Sens.
Do you prefer to walk ? That is possible
From a simple country walk to a more sporty hike, there is something for everyone in the Yonne. I can advise you some tested and approved circuits.
- Boucle des Carrelottes (2km): “Discovery” trail where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of Sens, the cathedral and the Yonne valley. During pastures, you might come across Highland cows. Some passages are narrow and steep, bring good shoes.
- Green getaway around the city of Brennus (11km): Tour of the city of Sens in 3 hours, you will discover the family gardens, the parc du moulin à tan, the towpath along the Yonne … or follow the bike lane called ” coulée verte”.
- Permanent orienteering tracks of Sens: Discover the city center of Sens and its hidden treasures with your family (children from 6 years old) or friends, do one of the permanent orienteering tracks. You have the choice between several routes: Green 1.6 km, Blue 3.2 km, Red 5.5 km. The departure is from the tourist office.
For hiking and moutain bike lovers, you can have a look at this website that lists all the routes around us